20K in back rent

Find how to get help with rent
Buffalo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

20K in back rent

Post by Buffalo »

Hello, I have two kids and I am facing five day eviction within my five day eviction it was said that I have to come up with 21,820 from back due rent. Honestly I can't afford to live here but I only stayed because I have nowhere else to go and here and all my kids know. My kids father use to live with us but we got into an altercation and things did not go well between us, so please is there any way I can get help? Or even help moving somewhere where I can actually afford and in the area because my daughter attends school over in this area.
Mander56

Re: 20K in back rent

Post by Mander56 »

Hello my name is Haley Nickle. I was hoping you could help my friends they are in need of some help with their rent. There is six children here and three of the six are one year old babies. I overheard the conversation that went on and they need to pay $20K or we will lose our home. If you could please in any way help it would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 20K in back rent

Post by Admin »

Need to pay 20K for rent in Tampa? No charity will help. You should be thinking the landlord "worshipping them" for letting you even get to that point and not evicting you months ago. But you can still try some
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... n_*.html

Hillsborough County FL homeless prevention programs.
Mander56 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:01 pm Hello my name is Haley Nickle. I was hoping you could help my friends they are in need of some help with their rent. There is six children here and three of the six are one year old babies. I overheard the conversation that went on and they need to pay $20K or we will lose our home. If you could please in any way help it would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a wonderful day.