Need assistance badly

Find how to get help with rent
peye96
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need assistance badly

Post by peye96 »

My wife and I were both laid off in Feb. She is diabetic and we cannot afford her medicine. My vehicle will not run and we have 50 dollars in the bank. I cannot pay the rent or pay the bills or buy medicine. We are 56 years of age and do not know where to turn.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need assistance badly

Post by Admin »

I really need your state, city/county in order to be more specific as to agencies and places to go to. Since I do not have that, the answer is more general. For example, there is the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program, which was created from federal stimulus dollars and funds can help people pay rent, security deposits, and other housing expenses. I think a great option is using free legal advice, if you qualify. Many law firms are non-profit and they can guide people to programs to deal with rent expenses and a housing crisis. Here is more info on the free legal programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dvice.html

If you post your state, city/county I can also provide more specific info.
Silicom1

Post by Silicom1 »

Hi-
I am a thirty three year old female, and I have been unemployed for over one year. I have a serious and chronic psychiatric illness. Although I have a mental illness, I feel that I am employable, depending on a particular job's requirements. I live in San Bernardino, CA, and I have a one-year lease on my apartment. I receive, I think, about $800 per month from unemployment, and I receive $110 in food stamps. I do not have enough money to pay my rent at this time. I also have a water bill that I cannot afford to pay, and it is due on August 7, 2012. Please let me know if there are any services that I might receive in terms of immediate assistance, as well as any that might be available in the future. Thanks,
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

Hi, I currently receive TANF and also work part time (19.5 hrs/week). I am being kicked out of the place I live (I live with my grandparents and dad) because now that I have a job they want me to leave since it’s a smaller house and there is too many people here. They told me I have to move by mid November and latest 1st December. I have a place lined up in Missouri (they accept TANF) but not able to turn in application because I have to come up with $721 extra since they will not accept a voucher from DSS. Is there any help you can offer or assistance to other programs? I have my associates degree, a good person on break but going back to school for my bachelors. I have a good job that I am learning to build websites and as soon as I know how I will make more money. I just want to be able to find a home for me and my kids and if I can keep them in the same daycare that would be wonderful and I am able to living at my new place.
Zach

Post by Zach »

I need 500 dollars just one time. I use to work 2 jobs but lost the one job were I made the most money. I was behind in my rent one month but was catching up when I loss my job. My land landlord is getting impatient with us. My one job said they are going to give me more hours and they did, but for this 2 weeks I an in a rut with my landlord and I don't want to be evicted. I am looking very very hard for a second job in Stockton California. My wife works at the high school but is out for the summer and don't get any money. She is also looking for a job. We need help right away. We have a 11 year old daughter also.......please help.
missionredder

Post by missionredder »

I need help paying my rent. My wife was the primary payee of all the bills. I'm in a job transition and I am unable to get all of the rent money paid. My 3 day notice has been served and tomorrow night is the deadline.
I have a $100 of the $550 that is needed to be current on the bill. I am in need only because I am now a single dad and I am not going to be homeless and don't want to lose my son. If you are able to help me I would be in forever your debt. Thank you for time. My electric bill is due on the 18th also. It's past due and with the new bill brings it to $650. I think I can get another extension on half of it so I am having trouble with $300.
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

Dear Sir/Madame, I'm writing this letter to ask for rental assistance for my family. My wife and I and our 8 kids recently migrated here Euless, Texas. We have rented two bedroom apartment and I am awaiting on job opportunity. With school started we really needed financial assistance for rent due next week on the 1st of the month while I am waiting for job interview.
I will be awaiting to hear from you soon.
Thank you.