10 day eviction notice

Find how to get help with rent
Rested
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

10 day eviction notice

Post by Rested » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:43 pm

I am living in Harriet Tubman Terrace and I have fallen behind paying my rent. They have sent me a ten day eviction notice, and I have call them and they told me that I have until the end of the month to pay $1,000. This is my first time being late with my rent like this and I don't have it to pay at the end of the month. I have medical bills that I've played that cause me to be behind. I have doctor visits which I have not made because I do not have the co-pay and also for blood work. I have a job but I'm only working 32 hours and I'm really trying to get another part time work, but I have not succeeded yet. I am desperate in need of this help. I do not have any other way out. Thank you,

MayaBijou
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 10 day eviction notice

Post by MayaBijou » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:09 am

I'm on the verge of being evicted. I've been making payments to what I thought was my rent but turns out to be otherwise. Long story short, I was summoning to go to court for nonpayment of rent. Mind you my rent is 290$ and the landlord is charging $1,431. sending various nonpayment of rent balances with 10 day eviction notices. I take full responsibility for my actions and admit that I haven't given her anything since January due to various amounts. As soon as I thought I was catching up, she would send out another notice with a different balance, so I didn't give her anything. That was wrong on my behalf, but I don't know what to do.