Looking for a Catholic Charities for my rent money

Find how to get help with rent
ariana marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for a Catholic Charities for my rent money

Post by ariana marie »

Only help I have found was catholic charities which gave my landlord 100. My rent is 763. I have given her 150 but she is adding up late fees. I got a job working at home for NexusOP and been looking for something better because this job is heavily commissioned based and the real commissions are the residual commissions. I have been so busy trying to run down money doing job interviews etc. I have not been able to work it properly. I just need this month’s rent and bills caught up so I can truly focus on this .
Johnsonss
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Looking for a Catholic Charities for my rent money

Post by Johnsonss »

My name is Lawanda. I need assistance in paying my rent from a Catholic Charities. I live in Orlando Fl. (Orange County). I’ve been living here with my family for over a year and paid rent without a problem. Ever since Covid-19, I have been struggling to make due. Just getting by. It’s all caught up with me and I’m not able to pay rent this month. I have a disabled grandson that lives with me, that has a g tube for feeding, respiratory issues and a trach in his throat. I have to make sure he always has a roof over his head. If you could help us with a Catholic Charities, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.