In serious need of help

Find how to get help with rent
twurkkintwurk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

In serious need of help

Post by twurkkintwurk »

Ever since 4 days before my 18th birthday I have been bouncing from home to home due to my mom choosing her abusive boyfriend over me. I have bounced from Oklahoma to California because of this. The reason I went to California was in hopes of a more permanent place to stay with an old friend from highschool, but after 3 months his gf kicked me out due to some personal grudges and jealousy. I had a part-time job, but due to me stepping in some loose sand I used all my sick days and was eventually let go from the position. Another close friend from highschool invited to get a place with me in Georgia in 2-3 months after he gets back from his overseas deployment and without any money, job, or way to go out and get a new source of income (no car, I only own a bike) I'm in a very tight spot. I've been homeless multiple times and I'm used to being down on my luck, but this time I'm swallowing my pride and begging for help. Even if you can't help monetarily, please share. I'd greatly appreciate it.
Lincoln12

Re: In serious need of help

Post by Lincoln12 »

My family and I (myself 42 female, significant other 31 female and my 16 year old son) are on the verge of being homeless by default because we are from Detroit MI and we came to Toledo because our immediate family lives here. So we are in serious need of help. Not knowing they had an eviction notice until the bailiffs left a letter on the door, still to this day all we know is that there is an eviction for this household and the bailiffs are coming back soon.
My son started school in which he is doing better than he was in Detroit and I’d like to keep it that way but unfortunately change comes with life. We’ve been and Toledo almost 30 days trying to get into a homeless shelter but they are always full with no availability to accommodate our family. We found a place to live however need help paying the 1st months’ rent and security deposit as we didn’t know where else to turn for serious help. My phone is off due to lack of funds so I only have the internet for communication purposes. I thank you in advance for even listening to what we are going through.
Lincoln12

Re: In serious need of help

Post by Lincoln12 »

My family and I (myself 42 female, significant other 31 female and my 16 year old son) are on the verge of being homeless by default because we are from Detroit MI and we came to Toledo because our immediate family lives here. So we are in serious need of help. Not knowing they had an eviction notice until the bailiffs left a letter on the door, still to this day all we know is that there is an eviction for this household and the bailiffs are coming back soon.
My son started school in which he is doing better than he was in Detroit and I’d like to keep it that way but unfortunately change comes with life. We’ve been and Toledo almost 30 days trying to get into a homeless shelter but they are always full with no availability to accommodate our family. We found a place to live however need help paying the 1st months’ rent and security deposit as we didn’t know where else to turn for serious help. My phone is off due to lack of funds so I only have the internet for communication purposes. I thank you in advance for even listening to what we are going through.