vouchers for disabled

Find how to get help with rent
SARA LUVV
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

vouchers for disabled

Post by SARA LUVV »

Hello. I'm permanently disabled and I am on SSDI and have been for 7 years. I live in Valparaiso, IN with my 12 year old autistic son. We are needing to find help with getting an apartment or any other help. I heard about a program called the Non-elderly Disabled vouchers? I think that they are called section 811 vouchers? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! I don't know where to start or even apply for the programs. Thank you.
Pantene

Re: vouchers for disabled

Post by Pantene »

Hello I'm currently on SSI/SSA making 1040.21 a month and need a voucher. I'm homeless & need motel vouchers until my case manager at rent relief can help me find a place that works for the disabled. Do you know of anywhere that can help me with this disability voucher? I'm severely disabled with emotional support dogs & I physically can't manage at a shelter. Thank you for your time & I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: vouchers for disabled

Post by Admin »

By vouchers, do you just mean rent help? If so, we have information listed on the site. As well as section 8 vouchers. Maybe that is what you mean. Regardless look here for rental assistance.