Advice for my lease agreement

Find how to get help with rent
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Advice for my lease agreement

Post by Bob_Pisana »

I have been trying to get my name released from an apartment for a year now, they have not cooperated, now they claim it is not me on the lease no more when I have not signed any paper.
I found you online. I need advice. It is way more difficult trying to get help with lease agreements! I can email only. Please help. Or contact (to leave a message), email is preferred.
Please do not forget your contact info and leave my copied message showing so we don't lose track of this conversation.
Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Advice for my lease agreement

Post by Admin »

If you need legal advice on a lease, try a free attorney in Nevada. But if they claim it was not you signing the contract, then is the lease even in your name? Seems like you would have no obligation if that is the landlord argument. However, as noted, we are not attorneys. Try free legal in Nevada. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dvice.html
Bob_Pisana wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:46 am I have been trying to get my name released from an apartment for a year now, they have not cooperated, now they claim it is not me on the lease no more when I have not signed any paper.
I found you online. I need advice. It is way more difficult trying to get help with lease agreements! I can email only. Please help. Or contact (to leave a message), email is preferred.
Please do not forget your contact info and leave my copied message showing so we don't lose track of this conversation.
Thanks