20 year old mom

Find how to get help with rent
Zentec1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

20 year old mom

Post by Zentec1 »

Hi, I am 20 years old. I have a 1 year old son and we have our own place but us out on the edge of getting evicted due to no money. We don't have the funds to pay the rent and I'm really stressing. I am really in need of help can you guys please contact me ASAP. I don't have nobody as no man. It's just me and my son. We are trying to make it but there is only so much we can do. We need help paying the rent.
Speedboat

Re: 20 year old mom

Post by Speedboat »

I live in Lewis County in Washington State and currently find my family in need of rental assistance. I am curious as to what programs there may be for young moms, as I am only 20 years old. We are a one income household, as I stay at home with my non-school age daughter and am in the process of getting a part-time job.
We are a family of six (my cousins live with me) and my main concern is the massive increase in rental prices for homes that would suit the size of my family. While I am confident that we can afford basic rent and utilities, my concern likes with the initial getting into a home; first and last plus deposit. These all together are very stressful as we have to move by the end of the month. Please let me know what assistance programs are available in my area for 20 year old mothers. As I do not intend to need them long term, but solely to be able to afford to rent a new place quickly during these hard times.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 20 year old mom

Post by Admin »

We have both national, federal, and local rent programs listed on the site. Try them. Some will focus on single parents too. And we have those listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gle_m.html
Zentec1 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 am Hi, I am 20 years old. I have a 1 year old son and we have our own place but us out on the edge of getting evicted due to no money. We don't have the funds to pay the rent and I'm really stressing. I am really in need of help can you guys please contact me ASAP. I don't have nobody as no man. It's just me and my son. We are trying to make it but there is only so much we can do. We need help paying the rent.