Subsidized and section 8 place needed in Massachusetts

Find how to get help with rent
Cykas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Subsidized and section 8 place needed in Massachusetts

Post by Cykas » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Hello. I am fifty-seven years old. I have been disabled for many years. I have lost my family homestead recently and have been temporarily living on the charity of others. I have no more people to turn to, and have been told that I may have to go to a homeless shelter. I honestly do not think I could survive there because they send you outside all day long which is something I am unable to do.
I live in Quincy, MA, and I am told the waiting list for subsidized housing is five years, and section 8 is at least ten years here. Could you help me? I have been a taxpayer and voter my whole life. When I could work, I did so with great determination. I was an asset to my small community. Thank you most kindly for your time.

Villers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Subsidized and section 8 place needed in Massachusetts

Post by Villers » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:44 am

Hello, I am looking for help with subsidized housing. A little info about me - I'm 34 (DOB 6/6/84).  I am in the Lawrence MA area. I have two children and 8 year old and a 9 month old and pregnant. I am homeless and DCF has my 9 months old until I get section 8 housing. The problem is I can't get emergency shelter through DCF because I was evicted from public housing because of a domestic violence incident between my child's father and myself in which he kicked in the door. I am going to appeal the decision because I wasn't at fault and he was arrested for that. I just really need help. I am doing everything to bring my children home, but I need a place to call home first and subsidized section 8 is great. I hope you can help if not can you point me to the right direction. I don’t know if there is anywhere there would donate a house to someone like me and my family to help us get back on our feet and become stable and bring my child/children home. I am even looking for someone to donate me a  home if that is a thing I heard it from somewhere, but I don't know if it's real, so I'll ask anyways.  Thank you God bless.