Streets

Find how to get help with rent
VASA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Streets

Post by VASA »

My husband just lost his job. We are both in the process of finding work. Our lease is up at the end of this month and we need assistance to make the move happen since we have no source of income. We have three children. They are one, two and 6 months. I do not want to be out on the streets with them nor in another shelter. Please if someone could help us, it would be appreciated more than imaginable. Thank you for your time.
Asia Rae
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to get off the streets and stop sleeping there

Post by Asia Rae »

Good evening,
I hope this email reaches you.
My name is Keyaira and I am a single mother of two elementary aged children and we are homeless, living on the streets, at the moment. We were evicted from our apartment because I could no longer pay my rent after losing my job on 2/3/2024 and I have also been a victim to domestic violence and have been assaulted several times by my mother’s husband.
I am in fear for my life, since we no longer are safe in our own home. I was hoping there was some type of room and board offered here to help women like me. I have been on the section 8 and HUD waiting lists for years as well.
I am behind two months of rent before regaining access to my apartment in Jacksonville. I would like to remove all my valuables and important identification documents before they are thrown out on the streets.
Where we are right now we are not safe, sleeping on the street, and I have contacted department of children and families for their assistance as well.
Thank you for your time.