Soon to be pastor

Find how to get help with rent
Salina Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Soon to be pastor

Post by Salina Smith »

My husband, 2 year old daughter, and I live in La Sierra University. My husband is a full time student there, majoring in Religious studies to become a pastor. Currently, my husband cannot register for class because we are behind our rent. We are desperate to pay our rent and get my husband to register for class soon because if not, we will be evicted from our home. We don't have anywhere else to go to if we get evicted. I hope that you guys might be able to help us out. Thank you so much.
Marley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Soon to be pastor

Post by Marley »

I am 700 being on rent, my month amount is 550. I got laid off August 11th and just found out I'm pregnant with my third, and I'm also a part time student in school. I have to pay 450 on by the 14th of October or an eviction notice will be put out. I am renting a place that a pastor himself owns and he has no help for me. My son turns 1 October 13th. I am just trying to catch up as my kids father is working towards being a pastor too and will help pay when he gets larger checks but as of now I'm in a whole and I just need a little help.