Single mom of 7 kids needs a house

Find how to get help with rent
Gavin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Single mom of 7 kids needs a house

Post by Gavin »

Hi. I am going through a rough time in my life right now. I am a single mom of 7 and have been told I need to leave my house because it doesn't meet rent assistance codes and the landlord will not come out to fix anything. I have been looking for a new place for me and my kids and am having no luck as of right now we are homeless and I have a potential house if I can come up with the security deposit and I have no way of doing that. All I am asking is if you know of any places or programs that help with the security deposits? I am in desperate need of it. I have been applying at a lot of houses and I finally found one that will accept me but I need the security deposit....please let me know of anything....thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Single mom of 7 kids needs a house

Post by Admin »

Single mom of 7? How are you paying for anything for the kids? Also the landlord needs to fix a home as well if you have leased it, etc. Check with local free legal aid. As far as other options, use this for rent assistance for single moms. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gle_m.html
Gavin wrote:Hi. I am going through a rough time in my life right now. I am a single mom of 7 and have been told I need to leave my house because it doesn't meet rent assistance codes and the landlord will not come out to fix anything. I have been looking for a new place for me and my kids and am having no luck as of right now we are homeless and I have a potential house if I can come up with the security deposit and I have no way of doing that. All I am asking is if you know of any places or programs that help with the security deposits? I am in desperate need of it. I have been applying at a lot of houses and I finally found one that will accept me but I need the security deposit....please let me know of anything....thank you.