Moving from hotel to hotel

Find how to get help with rent
TimesofNY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving from hotel to hotel

Post by TimesofNY »

Good morning,I am looking for emergency help. I have been turned down by the churches here that I thought would help. I and my 4 children are currently homeless because my rent went up and I got behind, so we are moving into hotels. Things have been harder for me after my husband's death 3 years ago. I just recently asked my mother in law to take my 2 girls in age 7 & 11 and my brother to take my boys 16 & 19. So that I may find work and get back on my feet. Living hotel to hotel has been really hard for me. Funds have been hard to come by and work has been even harder for me to get because I don’t know where to go from day to day. So I am asking if there was anything you could do for Me?
Peruiu

Re: Moving from hotel to hotel

Post by Peruiu »

Hello my name is Regina and my family and I am homeless, moving from hotel to hotel. We were evicted in September 2021, we have been living in hotels until our apartment is ready. We should be able to move in February. All the money we get goes to hotel and eating. Please let me know if you can help me with this.
I need hotel vouchers. We've been staying at The Floridian hotel in Homestead and also moving into the Days Inn. We are at a supposed friend house and they want us out. We have been in the hotel most of the time. I have receipts and also want to know if I can get reimbursed for the time we've been there. I need to get out of this house and back to the hotel. I have a son with mental issues and these people don't like him. Please call or email me and let me know. Thank you, Regina
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving from hotel to hotel

Post by Admin »

Calworks does offer a homeless prevention program. It can get you out of the cycle of moving from hotel to hotel. There may be grants to pay deposits or for a low income apartment, or other aid. More on CalWORKS help for the homeless.