Find how to get help with rent
Baby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Live in Salt Lake and need housing, rent, and deposit

Post by Baby »

Hello,
I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I am in desperate need of rental assistance. I’m 34 years old I am not married and have no children. I am currently living/sleeping in a car with my 2 best friends (dogs) Lady and scabby. I have had those 7+ years. They are the only friends and family I have. A side from not having children I have had no luck with finding help so that my dogs and I can stay together. I lost my job that I cherished for many years working as a care support provider with people with developmental delays. Due to the loss of my father in 2012. I turned to marijuana to help cope with his loss which consequentially caused me to get my first drug conviction. Which prevented me to continue working in that field. That devastating news was very heartbreaking. I fell into a deep depression. I just recently become employed again. But I am struggling with the cost of a deposit and all the expense of moving into a new place. (With 2 dogs) I feel if I could find some help with those expenses I could maintain the monthly expenses thereafter. All though I don't make much money. I feel I could continue. I just started working at Macy's in Fashion place mall. I work about 30 -35 hours a week and my hourly pay is 10.00. I have tried to keep my spirits high and believe there is hope for me and my dogs. Please help me. Please. I hope I hear from someone soon. God bless.
Sincerely,