Shelter for pregnant woman

Find how to get help with rent
Bella1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Shelter for pregnant woman

Post by Bella1 »

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been without shelter for a few days. She's 8 months pregnant and due very soon. My family has been helping us with a motel for the last couple of days while we try and reach out to people but we have no one else to help us. I got a job interview this week but not sure how fast I can start. If you could get back with me ASAP. I would appreciate it very much.
Anya

Re: Shelter for pregnant woman

Post by Anya »

Hi. I am in Jacksonville FL.
 I am mother to four young kids ages ranges from 9 years old down to 1 year old and I am pregnant again.
My husband is dialysis patient. Was recently hospitalized and has been in hospital for over 4 weeks, which caused me not to be able to work, since he was the stay at home parent watching kids while I work. I lost my job, haven't been able to work, fell more behind on rent, a now facing immediate move out or eviction in the next 4 days. We need a shelter that takes kids and a pregnant woman.
We have no income at the moment, and nowhere to go.
I am reaching out for immediate help.
Help with rent or help with assistance for shelter.
Please take in consideration and reach back out please.
May be contacted back to this email.
Thanks in advance. And may God bless you to have a caring heart for us!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Pregnant again but seeking a shelter and can't pay the bills? You can't afford the 4 kids you have and now another? Regardless, there are homeless shelters in Jacksonville Florida.
They can also generally offer other support such as clothes, food, meals, and more. Generally some allow housing for children and pregnant woman, but you need to call around.

Anya wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:55 am Hi. I am in Jacksonville FL.
 I am mother to four young kids ages ranges from 9 years old down to 1 year old and I am pregnant again.
My husband is dialysis patient. Was recently hospitalized and has been in hospital for over 4 weeks, which caused me not to be able to work, since he was the stay at home parent watching kids while I work. I lost my job, haven't been able to work, fell more behind on rent, a now facing immediate move out or eviction in the next 4 days. We need a shelter that takes kids and a pregnant woman.
We have no income at the moment, and nowhere to go.
I am reaching out for immediate help.
Help with rent or help with assistance for shelter.
Please take in consideration and reach back out please.
May be contacted back to this email.
Thanks in advance. And may God bless you to have a caring heart for us!
YARA SKYE

Post by YARA SKYE »

Good morning, I'm in need of emergency shelter for me and my child and I am pregnant so unborn baby. I am currently living in my car with my child as we have run out of money for living in a hotel. If you could please direct me to the proper person that I can speak to that will provide a voucher for a hotel stay until we can get on our feet. I have submitted an application for low income housing and applying for other benefits for pregnant women that I can find until I land a job and make sure that me and my child are in a stable and safe environment. Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. 
Lance12

Post by Lance12 »

Good morning. I came across a 24 year old girl that is pregnant and was a day away from the streets and she needs shelter. I brought her home with me and I am trying to get her some help to get a place. She has had basically no guidance on how to survive. I helped her get a job at Wal Mart and she starts next week. She has nothing. No transportation. No shelter.
The father is in jail and personally I think he is just using her to get anything he can. They have only been together 6 months and he has been in jail 3 of that. His family is local but does not help her at all. We live in Anderson which is Anderson County as well and that is where the pregnant woman is. I really need to find her something so she can get a place or shelter. I also would love for her to get some counseling and guidance as well. I will do anything I can to asset. Thank you so much and any help will be greatly appreciated. I am not originally from here. I lived in GA all my life so I really don’t know where she can get help. Have a great day.