Seeking an application for affordable housing

Find how to get help with rent
I am dreaming
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking an application for affordable housing

Post by I am dreaming »

I am uncertain if I am contacting the correct person for low income housing help, so please forgive me if I am incorrect. I am at a loss trying to find things out, and I am unsure of where to turn as I venture out to look for a place to live. Again if I am not contacting the right person please forgive my inconveniencing your day.
I recently got divorced on January 5th 2018, and I am in need of any help I can find. I have 2 children one which will live with me daily and commute to college and the 2nd child will visit when he has military leave. I am on a low income budget and gross anywhere from 900 to 1300 a month depending on the hours I work (but bring home much less than that after taxes). This doesn't leave me much space for bills, food, etc. My daughter is a full time college student and commutes to Mequon daily for school, and I commute to Milwaukee near Watertown plank road for work daily. I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom place to rent anywhere from Ozaukee county to Milwaukee if needed.
I am trying to obtain applications for low income housing and rent assistance; however due to my strange work schedule, I am unable to get anywhere in person until well after 6pm daily. Therefore I am reaching out by email for all the help can get. Is it possible to obtain the application by email? Fax? Mail? Forgive me for all of the questions, I am at a total loss and I am having a difficult time locating places that can be of any help to me at all. I am finding out that those places that have been available that are willing to work with me through their own low income systems are rather questionable do to location.
I am not sure how to go about things to get this application and I would greatly except any and all help that I am possibly be able to obtain so that I am moving in the correct direction.
Carling1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking an application for affordable housing

Post by Carling1 »

I am a single homeless mother with an 18th month old son named. I have just left my sons fathers house due to the domestic abuse. I will not have my son around that behavior but because of that I am now homeless and I need help finding help with an application for housing so that he doesn’t claim me unfit for custody. Because he has a house. Any kind of charity, affordable housing assistance or any government assistance I am eligible for. I could really use some contact information for them. Thank you very much.