Facing homelessness in Maine

Find how to get help with rent
KevinR
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Facing homelessness in Maine

Post by KevinR »

My family needs help. I work full time and my husband failed to inform me that we were looking at eviction and will be homeless. I made a payment plan that leaves me barely surviving. My husband has been out of work for 3 years and I'm losing my mind and hopes in regards to saving our marriage. Structure management is my landlord teari crayford
My address Saco Maine. 04072
General assistance is not an option due to income.
I'm so embarrass but I can't lose my apartment. I've never been evicted or homeless ever.
I'm working so hard and I feel so discouraged. Power is about to be shut off as well. I can inbox these disconnect letters or meet.
Please I pray someone can help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Facing homelessness in Maine

Post by Admin »

Good for you to make a payment plan. Well your husband should be working as job market is booming. There are other eviction prevention programs in Maine that you can turn too. No need to be embarrassed...seems like you may be the hard worker but husband not.
KevinR wrote:My family needs help. I work full time and my husband failed to inform me that we were looking at eviction and will be homeless. I made a payment plan that leaves me barely surviving. My husband has been out of work for 3 years and I'm losing my mind and hopes in regards to saving our marriage. Structure management is my landlord
My address Saco Maine. 04072
General assistance is not an option due to income.
I'm so embarrass but I can't lose my apartment. I've never been evicted or homeless ever.
I'm working so hard and I feel so discouraged. Power is about to be shut off as well. I can inbox these disconnect letters or meet.
Please I pray someone can help me.