Move due to people shooting

Find how to get help with rent
Treebeard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move due to people shooting

Post by Treebeard »

My wife, two sons and I are currently homeless. We had to move out of our old neighborhood due to people shooting and a bullet almost went through my sons bedroom and a couple hit the back porch. We were able to come up with the deposit, now its just about the first months rent.
We not have one car, which is a two door. Had to sell the other car to stay afloat after being laid off from my security job. Dead end bills are killing us and that’s why we cant come up with the first months rent. Please, find it in your hearts to assist us.
We're both 19 years old with a two year old and a seven month old. The rent is $1350.00 a month. I work as a manager for a carpet cleaning business and my wife provides childcare for three young children. We would greatly appreciate this help. God really has a plan for us and a big blessing. I pray your assistance is that blessing. Thank you and have a blessed evening.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Move due to people shooting

Post by Admin »

Not safe (obviously). Try a rent assistance program in Nassau. The rent seems high though if so low income. Maybe look for a more affordable place to live too, and try this for rent assistance in Nassau County.
Treebeard wrote:My wife, two sons and I are currently homeless. We had to move out of our old neighborhood due to people shooting and a bullet almost went through my sons bedroom and a couple hit the back porch. We were able to come up with the deposit, now its just about the first months rent.
We not have one car, which is a two door. Had to sell the other car to stay afloat after being laid off from my security job. Dead end bills are killing us and that’s why we cant come up with the first months rent. Please, find it in your hearts to assist us.
We're both 19 years old with a two year old and a seven month old. The rent is $1350.00 a month. I work as a manager for a carpet cleaning business and my wife provides childcare for three young children. We would greatly appreciate this help. God really has a plan for us and a big blessing. I pray your assistance is that blessing. Thank you and have a blessed evening.