Seeking help for my rent while I wait on the results of interview

Find how to get help with rent
acampbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking help for my rent while I wait on the results of interview

Post by acampbell »

I need help I have only 3 days left I'm 2 months behind in rent. I don't receive any assistance from the state...I switched jobs because it seemed like a better opportunity, well it wasn't.
I have a 2nd interview for a full time job tomorrow. I have 3 sons, one whom is in college the other two are still in school. I know 1700.00 is a lot but I vow to God and whatever organization that help/bless me and my boy. I will donate back to the organization.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking help for my rent while I wait on the results of interview

Post by Admin »

Good for you for having a second interview lined up. Maybe you can try the Palm Beach County community action agency. Find details here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ty_ac.html
They may offer resources as well as job programs, grants, and the rent help you need. But $1700 is a lot of money.
acampbell wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 am I need help I have only 3 days left I'm 2 months behind in rent. I don't receive any assistance from the state...I switched jobs because it seemed like a better opportunity, well it wasn't.
I have a 2nd interview for a full time job tomorrow. I have 3 sons, one whom is in college the other two are still in school. I know 1700.00 is a lot but I vow to God and whatever organization that help/bless me and my boy. I will donate back to the organization.