Homeless with service dog

Find how to get help with rent
Prassad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Homeless with service dog

Post by Prassad »

I have become homeless and I have a service dog. I have been looking very hard to find a place to move. Every apartment in my area I've downloaded and search tirelessly days and nights to find us a home. I am disabled and on SSI @receive $733 a month. We have nowhere to go.
Like today its pouring rain and we are trying our best to stay warm and dry. It's impossible. All I would like to ask is there any government help available that could assist us in finding a home we can afford also that can help us to be able to move into a home we can afford. In return we would love to try and help any organization that we can in return.
I have some very serious mental health diagnosis that have gotten a lot more devastating now that I can't properly take care of myself. I searched everywhere for assistance and it only takes me back to the beginning.
I AM HOMELESS IN WINTER HAVEN FL WITH MY SERVICE DOG. I'M DISABLED ON SSI AND TERRIBLY NEED HELP IN GETTING INTO A PLACE TO LIVE THAT I CAN AFFORD. PLEASE HELP US WE ARE OUT OF RESOURCES. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT COULD PLEASE HELP US.
Sangria
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless with service dog

Post by Sangria »

Hello,
I have homeless sleeping in my car since 8/11\17 with my dog.
Due to allergic in my home that went air born and attach my skin. I have been in mental institutions because I thought it was me I am allergic to dander, mold, dust and other medications.
My doctor wrote a letter to help me at out of.
Also, was in dry virginal sheller with my service dog. My L.C psychologist which I have seen over 20 years for mental and emotional illness.
Now, I have been sleeping in my car. I did call 211 and went to the Columbus house and did my intake there are no beds and I have called several times.
This is a first for me.
I have found an apartment with prime management contact person.
Please help as my body and mind and soul need to be settle.
SteveKerr

Post by SteveKerr »

Hi, My boyfriend and I along with my service dog are living in our car and are homeless. Currently I'm attending online college classes while my boyfriend works every day. Is there any way possible that anyone can help us with getting gas for him to make it back and forth to work? We also need housing and rent help. Please and thank you.
Beckquick

Post by Beckquick »

I’m disabled and have a small registered service dog. I’m currently residing in Amarillo TX to try and make some changes with my life since my mother past away. I’m 48 years of age and I currently have been renting a room from an individual. And unfortunately my living conditions and environment has become hostel. I’m trying to see if I can receive some assistance with a cheap hotel/motel room until I get paid again on November 3rd. And after that day I will be able to assist myself with my financial needs. I have no money at this time and need to vacate these promises immediately so that I am not Homeless with service dog. I was asked to leave. So if I could get some temporary help with my living situation and get help with a cheap hotel/ motel in the area I would greatly appreciate it. Please call with a direction in which I should go or an answer to my immediate problem. I need to be gone from here ASAP. PLEASE HELP!!