I owe hundreds in rent

Find how to get help with rent
Hornet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I owe hundreds in rent

Post by Hornet »

I'm looking for some help paying my rent for my apartment. I've been struggling the last 4 months paying for it, I just got hired at Red lobster on August 10 of this year.
I was behind over $1000, and was able to provide $360 of it but still need $750 more to get it caught up with it....I've lived here for 6 months and don't want to lose it....I was homeless before I was able to move in 7 months ago....please if there is any way of helping me and my dogs, I would greatly appreciate it..
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I owe hundreds in rent

Post by Admin »

Great for you for trying to get help and getting a job to better yourself/make some money. And making a payment (you did almost a third) is also tremendous. As far as programs to try, they are listed here under our rent resources.

Hornet wrote:I'm looking for some help paying my rent for my apartment. I've been struggling the last 4 months paying for it, I just got hired at Red lobster on August 10 of this year.
I was behind over $1000, and was able to provide $360 of it but still need $750 more to get it caught up with it....I've lived here for 6 months and don't want to lose it....I was homeless before I was able to move in 7 months ago....please if there is any way of helping me and my dogs, I would greatly appreciate it..