Nurse LVN with roommates

Find how to get help with rent
Crapening
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nurse LVN with roommates

Post by Crapening »

I am a single mom who moved jobs because my last job was cheating me money, cheated me health insurance and I was bullied to the point that my coworkers in my office told me I should move jobs. I did. And now I lost $1000 in the month of July Due to the pay periods.
I have paid my rent late but don't have enough money for my car, electric or insurance or food or gas... I’m not worried about food I have some. But the others I am. My daughter works at subway and will pay our phone bills as she is on my account also. I have asked one person I know for support.
I am a nurse an LVN. I have had roommates in the past to help but now will not again due to them bringing drugs into my home. I am unable to get a second job due to I work Monday through Friday 8/5. I am in need to get caught up. I can afford my bills on a normal month but because of my job change I lost so much and can't catch up. Anything would help. I am not a person to ask for help but I don't know what to do at this point. Thank you,
Schaub
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nurse LVN with roommates

Post by Schaub »

I am 34 years old single mother with a 5 year old. I have been a licensed practical LVN nurse for 15 years. Recently and old injury from MVA came to haunt me. It resulted in having to pull all my teeth. I cannot work until I heal and I have been without teeth since March 14, 2015. I have no income. I presently have no gas in my home. I have not had gas in my home since June 6, 2018. I have no stove to cook, no hot water, no heat. I am heating water on my grill for dishes and washing up. I owe 800.00 which includes reconnect fee and deposit. I need to pay DTE 400.00 in order to turn it back on. I would graciously appreciate any consideration for any assistance for me, a nurse trying to help others, if possible.
Thank you so very much for your time.
Sincerely,