Homeless with horrible credit

Find how to get help with rent
Hailey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless with horrible credit

Post by Hailey »

My 11 year old and I undercurrent homeless. With his medical conditions, it is not fair to others in different shelters to take him and stay there, he suffers from a brain cyst, insomnia, Ashford, high blood pressure, and a few other things and is normally up all day and night days at a time.
My credit is horrible and I lost my job and am currently only receiving unemployment benefits. I need help. We are right now sleeping and a friend's carport and a love seat. What kind of help is out there for me to assist getting me and my son a place to live?
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Homeless with horrible credit

Post by LoreyM »

Hello, I Live in Scott Louisiana. I want to get some Information about needing help to pay my rent before I am homeless. How do I qualify when I have bad credit? What do I need to qualify? I really need help my fiancé is out of work, he works offshore and when bad weather comes work slowdown. It’s very hard that way not knowing if you'll make it or not, but we have plenty faith. We tried everything to raise some money to pay our rent and utilities. The only thing we got covered is out water bill. Our lights are $168, and our rent is $550 plus late fees. We’re not trying to be homeless we came a long way to get where we are now, I just pray we can get the help that we need including improvement to our credit scores so that we won't feel like we've failed one another after all the hard work and dedication, all the obstacles we went thru and rough day and nights to get where we are now. So, if you can let me know anything, please let me know.
Thank you , Sincerely