Homeless in Maryland

Find how to get help with rent
Nirvana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless in Maryland

Post by Nirvana »

I am a single mother with 3 kids. I recently move to MD and I was staying with a friend, but she sold her house and I end up been a homeless. A friend offer a room for me to stay and is charging me $400.00 a month. Is too hard for me to get in my feet because I can come up with the security Deposit for an apartment.
My kid’s ages are 17, 14, and 11. Two boys and a girl. I just started to work a month ago. I'm writing this because I'm really in a need. If you can please help me.
CSheen

Re: Homeless in Maryland

Post by CSheen »

Good  evening, My name is Marcia Cooper-Mason, I am emailing because I am in need of rental assistance to stop an eviction from my apartment so I am not homeless.  I am currently working and have been on my Job now for 1 year. The reason I am in the current state my family and I got hit really hard when we went from two incomes to one due to illness. I have been in contact with my rental office letting them know what's going on, then with my rental  company use a residential  portal to pay the rental which as the amount you need to pay each month.
Back in June  there was a mistake entered into my account with the rental company, I had no idea that this had happen until October 2018 when I went to pay my rent and it said I owe $2,692.00. At the times I was very confused, I call the rental company they explain to me that there was a computer error and the wrong amount was entered in. So, the amount that I was paying from June unit September was the incorrect amount. Then I was told they apologize for the inconvenience for I would need to pay the amount. I at this time I am the only income coming and once I get the amount down I hit with the next month rent. This time for my family and I have been really hard. I can pay the rent amount each but the back pay is hard to do all at once with only one income. I ask if you can come up with a plan and they told me no. I have to where else to turn for help for the homeless in Maryland. That way I am emailing for help. I hope some once could reach out to me with help or some information on help. I leave in District Heights MD 20747  
Colby

Post by Colby »

Good morning,
My name is Naimah. I am writing this letter to seek helping for a month of rental assistance so I am not homeless. I live in the Greenbelt area in prince George's county Maryland.  I have no family or support to come up with the other half of my rent. Are there any programs that can assist me ASAP in Maryland, I have received a court date an eviction notices the prior month? If you can help I can be reached.
Carmello

Post by Carmello »

Hello, my name is Jessica. I’m a single mother of 4 girls ages 13, 9, 6 & 8 months. And we are currently homeless in the state if Maryland due to their father, my husband of 14 years abandoned us for drug abuse another woman and we are only in a little need of $2500 to secure them a home back in a stable environments so they can be as stress free as possible while the divorce is being final. Then we can move on from the abuse an back to as normal wonderful life I know I can give them. And we're not in a shelter and still able to tend our home schools and church and back into sports because we will be stable again. I truly hate to ask anyone for I've never had to but my main goals are these girls a well off being...thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about abandonment. Kids are costly, and since you have 4 and seem to have been financially stable, then you will have challenges. But we have many resources, including housing and shelters, listed for Maryland. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Carmello wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:05 am Hello, my name is Jessica. I’m a single mother of 4 girls ages 13, 9, 6 & 8 months. And we are currently homeless in the state if Maryland due to their father, my husband of 14 years abandoned us for drug abuse another woman and we are only in a little need of $2500 to secure them a home back in a stable environments so they can be as stress free as possible while the divorce is being final.