Payment plan

Find how to get help with rent
ShannonS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Payment plan

Post by ShannonS »

I have made a payment arrangement with my landlord to pay him 200.00 a week until the back rent is caught up. I am short this week and am in dire need of help because he can legally put me and my 2 children out. I have already paid him 1200.00 in back rent and owe him 1200 more. I lost my job last month ..but found another one. I am not covered for 2 weeks (this week or next week) but afterwards will be paid from my new job. HELP!
Bilbo
anti spam: Blue

Re: Payment plan

Post by Bilbo »

To Whom This May Concern:
I am in need of emergency rental assistance through a payment plan and I live in Prince Georges County MD. I looked on the list of cities that have programs but I do not see PG County on the list. If you could assist me and point me in the right direction as I have ONLY (NOW) 3 business days left to come up with the remaining balance of rent. If I do not come up with the full balance or the details on a payment plan by THIS upcoming Monday, then my son and I will be evicted and not have a home to come to.
I hope you are able to assist me.
Babe
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Payment plan

Post by Babe »

Here is info here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... t_*.html
Bilbo wrote:To Whom This May Concern:
I am in need of emergency rental assistance through a payment plan and I live in Prince Georges County MD.