No place to sleep in NYC

Find how to get help with rent
Joanne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No place to sleep in NYC

Post by Joanne »

Hello, I'm currently in a situation that I find myself without a place to sleep every night, I'm struggling and going through a rough time. I'm currently working but don't make a lot of money to be able to get into my own place. I need someone to please help me, I know that around the area of Queens there are hotels where they have vouchers. I 'm just not too sure of where to go or who to talk to. Please help me. Thank you.
Mr. Mr.
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No place to sleep in NYC

Post by Mr. Mr. »

I recently found this website and it is extremely informative and I have been using it for shelters, housing and info on a place to stay in NYC or the tri-county. I tried calling some of the organizations which provide urgent cash/personal financial assistance or a shelter but I wasn't successful. Do you have a list of organizations (contact email or number) in the NYC/Brooklyn are specifically that I can reach out to? I am doing all I can but experiencing major delays and roadblocks and my budget is extremely limited so I need a new place to sleep in the city. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Holidays