Motel 6

Find how to get help with rent
Dennis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Motel 6

Post by Dennis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello. I live in Gastonia, NC. I am living at the motel 6 here. I am on disability. I had a stroke last year. I have 3 children that are in DSS custody. It all comes down to me having a home I can afford. I want my children back very much so. I do not do drugs or drink. I do have a very small dog who is house broken. Sable is part of my life. She is part of my family. She worries about me when I worry or am sick.
I have looked all over the internet for help and cannot find any. I have 700 dollars left this month and cannot find a place. I don't know what to do. I need help so bad. I have to go back to court the 15th of this month for my kids. I do not drive. Is there any way you could possibly help me? Thank you so much!!

Williams

Re: Motel 6

Post by Williams » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you helped with deposits for apartments or have a program that help find a place other than the Motel 6. I have a 11 month son and his father ...he works some time only when the temp agency had work can’t find an thing steady so the money we get goes to gas and like motels because we refuses to have a baby in a car or somewhere that's not comfortable. So yeah..I work and I don’t make enough in a week to get a place. They want first month, last month + its lot of money and I’m trying so hard so as of today we have nowhere to go. I have no family they moved out of state. I really need help as I don't know what to do. Thanks have blessed day.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Motel 6

Post by Admin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:30 pm

instead of a motel 6, try low income and transitional housing in Buffalo. They can probably get you off the streets and somewhere safe. As the Motel 6 is a short term solution, and it will cost you money to stay there over the days and weeks. Transitional housing may be a better option for you.
Williams wrote:Hi, I was wondering if you helped with deposits for apartments or have a program that help find a place other than the Motel 6