Money for assisted care housing or rent

Find how to get help with rent
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for assisted care housing or rent

Post by Sadir »

Rent Assistance for Assisted Care. I am disabled, and things are not looking good health wise and finances. I need to talk to someone to get money. As a last resort-instead insuring a painful death due to my illness if I am to be homeless. Having suicidal thoughts. I really don't want, but if I end up homeless...my choice would be suicide then a painful death from blood clots/Celuitius.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money for assisted care housing or rent

Post by Relief13 »

Good day.
My name is Roxann. I am inquiring about how we can get financial assistance for my parents for housing in assisted living. They are currently in a senior living facility that does not provide any medical care.
My mom has dementia, my father is a diabetic and uses a walker due to balance and leg muscle issues, so they need help with better housing and rent. He also has COPD and uses a C pap and oxygen machine. My mom needs what is described as a level one assistance as she hides her pills, forgets things, hides things, etc. She does know her family .
We are trying to get financial assistance to help them out in their apartment. Their income is $4300 , rent is $3500 then the rest of their income is used for prescriptions and supplements, oxygen, etc. They also have medical bills, phone, etc.
I know they don’t qualify for Medicaid as their income is higher than those who can qualify.
Looking for help for my parents such as a part time CNA and to get them money for assisted living. I did look into assisted living facilities in our area but they do not have the income to afford it.
Would greatly appreciate some help in providing for their care.
Thank you kindly,
Roxann