Moldy apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Avalanche
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moldy apartment

Post by Avalanche »

I am a veteran currently living in Kentucky. I am looking to move because my landlord refuses to fix anything. The house is falling apart. The roof needs to be replaced there is mold in the house among other issues we have had contact with her for over a year and still no help. My wife was recently told that the mold is causing an infection in her head that is may require surgery to remove the fluid. My kids have also been complaining of feeling I’ll and we just don't have the resources to move.
Chesney

Re: Moldy apartment

Post by Chesney »

Hello, my name is Tonya and I am a 36 year old disabled single mother of 2 living in a moldy apartment. I am married but been separated from my husband since March 2019. Since then it has put me in a financial hardship. I have to move unexpectedly in a few weeks due to an AC leak in my unit that caused mold and serious damages and unlivable conditions and I need help paying for my new apartment deposit and also help with paying my utility bills as I am behind on them. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a blessed day!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moldy apartment

Post by Admin »

There is the Salvation Army in Elizabethtown. They may offer rent help or other forms of support. Maybe even have some volunteers that can clean out your moldy, leaky apartment.
Chesney wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:17 am Hello, my name is Tonya and I am a 36 year old disabled single mother of 2 living in a moldy apartment. I am married but been separated from my husband since March 2019. Since then it has put me in a financial hardship. I have to move unexpectedly in a few weeks due to an AC leak in my unit that caused mold and serious damages and unlivable conditions and I need help paying for my new apartment deposit and also help with paying my utility bills as I am behind on them. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a blessed day!