3 daughters on the street

Find how to get help with rent
Eckhard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

3 daughters on the street

Post by Eckhard »

Am a father of two beautiful girls & one more on the way. My 2 year old daughter & my 6 month old Natalie. My wife is expecting another baby. She's about a month pregnant, I work for a guy that paints house, apartments, warehouses etc... I make about 10 hour bi-weekly.
So far work it’s been very slow & am not making enough money to pay $1.300 for rent and utility all together. Am on my last warning on late payments for my rent & am in desperate need of help. I don't want me to have my family living in the streets just because I can't make enough money for rent.
I Am not the type of person that would ask for help to anyone, if I know can do it I make it happen? I would move mountains for my family. But am putting my pride down & asking for any kind of help not for me but for my 2 little princesses & my amazing wife that is carrying a special life in her. I would just need help temporarily until I get back on my feet. Any help would help a lot. Please & thank you.
Kitt Lacey
anti spam: Blue

Re: 3 daughters on the street

Post by Kitt Lacey »

I don't know if I have the correct email. I'm Catholic and part of the diocese and my parents were also. They've now passed away and me and my 3 daughters are now homeless, on the streets. The last died in 2022. I was left with nowhere to live and now on the streets. However I lived in a car for awhile until it broke down at the end of last year. I have a wound on my foot. It's being seen by a nurse on my Medicaid. I have congestive heart failure and an on medicine currently. My significant other is working on his unclaimed benefits as I did in 2009. I've been disabled awhile. Now I need help this family got together and put us at InTown Suites for one month. My pay on social security is $822. I can't afford very much and need assistance paying to stay here and groceries for me and my 3 daughters so we are not homeless again back on the street. Since I had a skin graft in January, I haven't been able to walk and memorial Sugarland kept my walker thinking it was theirs. I need help. I can't even get around. I need help financially, morally, physically. I even got in school to better myself mentally. I'm in need right now. I can't be on the streets like this. I have only Two more weeks. Please advise!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 3 daughters on the street

Post by Admin »

Try a rapid rehousing program. Some give priority to families with kids, though of course resources for homeless people, housing, etc. is sometimes hard to get. But that may be an option for you, and learn where to get rapid rehousing.
Kitt Lacey wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:00 am I don't know if I have the correct email. I'm Catholic and part of the diocese and my parents were also. They've now passed away and me and my 3 daughters are now homeless, on the streets.