Moving in Idaho so behind on my rent for now

Find how to get help with rent
Puth
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving in Idaho so behind on my rent for now

Post by Puth »

I need help to pay the rent. I'm moving to Nampa, Idaho because can't pay my rent in Boise, Idaho no more as it is to high. I pay $649.00 every month and do to losing, my job because of health and other reason. I have a very hard with everything, in Boise, Idaho so I'm moving to Nampa, Idaho. Everything cheaper plus long story about everything else.
So I talk to landlord and she said for me to get out, of lease I have to come up with next which is February months’ rent and the month after all. In February to get out of lease, so if please could find some help please. I can do the part of it, which is $649.00. I just need another $649.00. I know it's a lot sorry can you please or someone please help. Thank you and May God Bless for the help you give to all.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moving in Idaho so behind on my rent for now

Post by Admin »

Are you locked into an area in Idaho? If not, use our site to look into everything from section 8 to rent assistance programs for all cities. As there are many programs out there. But be sure to apply way before your lease is due in February...as it may take time to be approved, screened, get funds, etc. Here are resources for the entire state. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Puth wrote:I need help to pay the rent. I'm moving to Nampa, Idaho because can't pay my rent in Boise, Idaho no more as it is to high. I pay $649.00 every month and do to losing, my job because of health and other reason. I have a very hard with everything, in Boise, Idaho so I'm moving to Nampa, Idaho. Everything cheaper plus long story about everything else.
So I talk to landlord and she said for me to get out, of lease I have to come up with next which is February months’ rent and the month after all. In February to get out of lease, so if please could find some help please. I can do the part of it, which is $649.00. I just need another $649.00. I know it's a lot sorry can you please or someone please help. Thank you and May God Bless for the help you give to all.
Schuster

Re: Moving in Idaho so behind on my rent for now

Post by Schuster »

I'm 24 with two kids under the age of three. We no longer can afford to live in our current apartment, I got approved for a low-income apartment in mountain home Idaho that I can afford but I cannot afford the first month’s rent and deposit at this time. I was wondering if there was someone or some place that could help me pay the deposit, so we can get moved in asap. Please get back to me with someone I can contact to help us.