rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
singleparent2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rental assistance

Post by singleparent2 »

please help. single mother of 2 in maryland. i have a job no car until recently. I need help for paying for april and now may rent. any suggestions? have some money towards april rent.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rental assistance

Post by Admin »

Call the United Communities Against Poverty, Inc. (UCAP) in Prince George Maryland.
They run the Homeless Prevention Program and also Housing Counseling Program, these programs provides financial assistance, management and budget and debt counseling to local families. (301) 322-5700
Mikey1

Re: rental assistance programs

Post by Mikey1 »

Hi,

Will u please provide me with specific programs that can help me pay my rent?

Im not doing well financially and my boss just informed me that she is letting me go. I dont have any savings at all. Im scared out of my mind, with only one concern: how will i pay my rent?

I live in Jersey City, New Jersey and I cannot find all information on how i can help myself until I came across this website.

I clicked on the housing vouchers section on your website but it did not lead to any other information. My city does not take any more application for section 8 since 2000. So my option seems to be the vouchers.

Please please provide me with the steps i need to start this process immediately.

Im desperately in need of help as I have no money to pay next month's rent.

Thank you and i hope to hear from u soon,
erinwoji

Post by erinwoji »

MY SON IS MOVING TO LONGVIEW,TEXAS AND HAS A FELONY BUT IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEW START. HE WILL CONSIDERED HOMELESS AND LOOKING FOR A JOB. HE WILL NEED A PLACE TO STAY. IS THERE A RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM? I SINGLE AND WORK BUT DO NOT HAVE EXTRA FUNDS TO ASSISTANCE HIM. ARE THERE AGENCIES THAT WILL HELP FELONS WITH A NEW START IN LIFE?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While never certain whether someone can or can't get rent help, you need to call. And here are some agencies for Longview and Gregg County Texas.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html

For example, he may want to try the Greater East Texas Community Action Program (GETCAP) at (903) 758-5674. This agency offers numerous rent programs, assistance, counseling, and other forms of aid to low income people and those who need help.
erinwoji wrote:MY SON IS MOVING TO LONGVIEW,TEXAS AND HAS A FELONY BUT IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEW START. HE WILL CONSIDERED HOMELESS AND LOOKING FOR A JOB. HE WILL NEED A PLACE TO STAY. IS THERE A RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM? I SINGLE AND WORK BUT DO NOT HAVE EXTRA FUNDS TO ASSISTANCE HIM. ARE THERE AGENCIES THAT WILL HELP FELONS WITH A NEW START IN LIFE?
l.roy98

Post by l.roy98 »

is my apartment and is 500 month plus electric and gas. I just rented the apartment but i need to put gas and electric. 200 for gas and 305.88 for electric and i have a disable child of heart condition wich gets 700 of ssi thats how i paid my rent and how i take him to his medical appointment i just need assistance and help with the down paiment of the gas and electric please for my children
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is a link that will provide you with help for your rent, utility, and security deposits. If you provide your county I can post phone numbers and agency names.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html
l.roy98 wrote:is my apartment and is 500 month plus electric and gas. I just rented the apartment but i need to put gas and electric. 200 for gas and 305.88 for electric and i have a disable child of heart condition wich gets 700 of ssi thats how i paid my rent and how i take him to his medical appointment i just need assistance and help with the down paiment of the gas and electric please for my children
Declines

Post by Declines »

Hello. I live in Georgetown,TX. My electricity has been shut off, and I am recently unemployed. My 10 year old daughter and I have been bouncing from one chouch to another. I was hoping to get help so my daughter and I could have a stable place to live. Once again, I live in Texas. I have been looking for a job and have not been able to get one as of yet and i need help in paying my bills. I have a very high water and sewage bill for the house I am staying at that i am unable to pay and i need help with this bill. Is there any way i will be able to get help with this situation.i do not want my water turned off because i need it and I need money for rent in Georgetown. Please if there is away i can get some assistance on this it will greatly be appreciated thank you much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a ton of information and agencies listed for Georgetown and Williamson Texas. Many places will help you find a stable home or apartment. Talk to your water company for sewage and power company for help on electricity bills. And find other Williamson financial assistance programs and agencies, such as The Caring Place (512) 869-4735 or Williamson-Burnet County Opportunities.
Declines wrote:Hello. I live in Georgetown,TX. My electricity has been shut off, and I am recently unemployed. My 10 year old daughter and I have been bouncing from one chouch to another. I was hoping to get help so my daughter and I could have a stable place to live. Once again, I live in Texas. I have been looking for a job and have not been able to get one as of yet and i need help in paying my bills. I have a very high water and sewage bill for the house I am staying at that i am unable to pay and i need help with this bill. Is there any way i will be able to get help with this situation.i do not want my water turned off because i need it and I need money for rent in Georgetown. Please if there is away i can get some assistance on this it will greatly be appreciated thank you much.
Goldman

Post by Goldman »

Hello. I am a daughter of a cancer patient who is trying to help her mother pay her rent of $750.00 from what the eviction letter was stated that she owed of she had to be out soon. My mother, sister, fiance, my 4 year old daughter, and myself stay in the house also. My mother is unable to work due to having cancer treatments all the time and being too ill. As for myself and my fiance, we do work but like everyone else, we have our own bills. This is the time where we are not able to pay the $750.00. We need all the help we can get and I've tried everywhere. I'm just asking for a little loan if possible or a little help! Times are tough, but there will always be a brighter day. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a blessed day!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not provide loans. We only provide information on charities, churches, and social service programs to call for help with rent. Find a summary here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html We do know some non-profits do focus on people with cancer, so look into those. If your mother is old enough maybe she can qualify for senior rent assistance programs too.
Goldman wrote:Hello. I am a daughter of a cancer patient who is trying to help her mother pay her rent of $750.00 from what the eviction letter was stated that she owed of she had to be out soon. My mother, sister, fiance, my 4 year old daughter, and myself stay in the house also. My mother is unable to work due to having cancer treatments all the time and being too ill. As for myself and my fiance, we do work but like everyone else, we have our own bills. This is the time where we are not able to pay the $750.00. We need all the help we can get and I've tried everywhere. I'm just asking for a little loan if possible or a little help! Times are tough, but there will always be a brighter day. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a blessed day!
JJJudy

Post by JJJudy »

Hello,
I found your website by "googling" and I need your help!!!! I somehow misplaced my rent money and this has never happened to me before. I'm a single man, recently released on parole in Oklahoma City and I'm trying to do the right thing by working, keeping way from trouble and moving into my own apartment. My rent is $415 a month, and I was saving my checks as I got paid and yesterday I lost the $300 I had saved up for my rent. I've looked everywhere and I think I may have left it at a local convenience store. I went back to the store but of course the wallet wasn't there. If you can or know someone who can assist me, I don't want the rent money paid directly to me but make payable to the apartments I'm living in.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Sincerely,
NilaP

Post by NilaP »

I have been given the round around, but am looking for rent assistance for my sister in Hilliard Ohio. She has been off work with a broken leg (she had surgery last week) and she had her knee replaced. She desperately needs help with her November rent. She has a job at Wal Mart and is allowed to return to work in about 2 weeks. Can you please help her with her November rent. The apartment community is not willing to work with her in paying this when she can. Thanks you so much.
TracieT

Post by TracieT »

My fiancee and I just moved out here with our almost one year old son and are currently living with my fiancees brother, his girlfriend, and their two kids. I am also currently 4 months pregnant. My spouse just recently found a part time job but unfortunately his brother just lost his full time job and my spouses part time job is not enough to cover rent, which is due March 5. If it is not paid by tomorrow they will begin the eviction process. I would just like to know if there is anything we can do to pay rent or maybe get my spouse and I into low income apartments. Please let me know ASAP! Please and thank you. God bless.
Sheena

Post by Sheena »

I have income. I get 710.00 month. I just need some help paying my rent. I cant afford to pay rent and all my needs .Food and stuff like that. I don't get food stamps so there for I have to pay for all my food with my cash. Anyway I don't have a place at this time because I cant pay all my rent. If I did have a place. Please if there is any way you can help me I need my own place. Thanks.