rental assistance

Find how to get help with rent
Tiesto
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: rental assistance

Post by Tiesto »

I recently split up with my husband and I am in the process of going through the divorce. He has kicked me out of my home I lived in with him for 20 years. He is not giving me money to live off of and I can't pay my rent. I have a job working at Wal-Mart. But recently had to get my own car because he took mine due to it being in his name. My paycheck pays for my car and car insurance. I currently do receive food stamp benefits to help me along. I need to find a place to live as I cannot live with my parents for much longer. I am 48 years old and need to be on my own.
Uline One

Post by Uline One »

We need help paying our rent this month. My husband and I are usually able to pay our rent, but got behind this month due to me having surgery last month. We are now faced with eviction charges as well as court fees along with our rent amount. The landlord said we must pay $1445 by July 25th or be forced to move. Please help with anything. We will not have that much money by then. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Kimmy mommy

Post by Kimmy mommy »

Hi, I'm from Minnesota. Me and my two daughters are threatened with eviction, and are struggling to prevent this. Is there anything anyone can do to help?
We have setup a "gofundme" webpage, if you or anyone you know can do anything at all to help please do share this on FB.
Additionally any and all advice is welcome.
Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, the advice is gofundme doesn't work. Try the traditional programs for rent help in Ramsey County. There are many agencies to try. They do try to prevent evictions for those deserving people, and offer grants, counseling, etc. The information on St. Paul Minnesota rental assistance is here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... count.html
Eugeee Scott

Post by Eugeee Scott »

Hello, I live in Florida. I'm contacting you because I am facing eviction and am in need of help paying my back rent, due to a job layoff I fell behind and me and my 3 children will be evicted if I can't pay what's owed. I've reached out to our local housing authority in Ocala where I live and they don't have any funding, I’ve also tried brother’s keepers here in Ocala, and they aren't willing to assist me. Please help me if there is anything that can be done.
Brice1

Post by Brice1 »

Hi I live in Litchfield Illinois and need assistance with my rent. I'm in an Apartment now but I'm moving to Hillsboro Illinois to be closer to my job. I have looked at Apartments and houses and I can't afford it by myself. I am a single mom of a daughter of the age of 5. I was just wondering who I should contact to get help with my house payment or my rent. I can be contacted at this email address.