Bay Area housing

Find how to get help with rent
I am dreaming
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bay Area housing

Post by I am dreaming »

To Whom It May Concern. My family and I are in desperate need of legal assistance. My family and I moved to the Bay area from Las Vegas in August and it’s been an uphill battle from day one. We moved to the Charter Palms town-homes in October and a few weeks later, I was laid off, thus putting my family and me in a very tough situation with no one around us to depend on or turn to.
I receive my pension from the military, but it’s not enough. My wife and I explained our situation to our landlord, who said she would help and work with us, saying as though this is our first time being late on our rent. We were paying her weekly with no problems but on November 24th I was served with court papers. Since then we’ve asked for our receipts to prove that we have paid her, she refuses to give them to us, she’s towed my car after she said she wouldn’t and she’s trying to evict us, after she promised us she wouldn’t on top of many other promises made.
Can someone please help a veteran and his family out please? Thank you for your time and consideration, wishing you a wonderfully blessed day.
Tigers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bay Area housing

Post by Tigers »

My husband and I are trying to get into our own apartment in San Francisco Bay or the region. However I do not have a job and my husband is working a minimum wage job that he barely gets any hours. We do not have the money to get into a place and we have been homeless for over a year now. We are currently staying with family but they want us out and they can not help us anymore so we need help. Can anyone please help us?