Philadelphia

Find how to get help with rent
Philly Serty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Philadelphia

Post by Philly Serty »

To Whom It May Concern, I'm living at my father's property at Philadelphia PA 19140. We are getting evicted on the 25th! My father sold the property without giving me enough time to find another place for me and my 4 kids! So now I'm going to be homeless on Christmas day. Can someone please help!
I've been paying rent since I moved in 5 years ago and been without running water for 4 of those years! I've contacted numerous agencies all to no avail. You are my last hope and chance, please help!
LorenDer

Re: Philadelphia

Post by LorenDer »

I just currently started working at a new job in Philadelphia. My husband has been trying to find a job and has not be able to find one yet. I am about to be homeless and have 3 kids at the ages 11, 8, and 5. My oldest one is on growth Hormone shots right now. So please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some of the agencies in Philadelphia will focus on families with children, and since you have 3, maybe you can get priority? Anyway, we are not sure. But try to apply for funds for your rent here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
LorenDer wrote:I just currently started working at a new job in Philadelphia. My husband has been trying to find a job and has not be able to find one yet. I am about to be homeless and have 3 kids at the ages 11, 8, and 5.
follow

Post by follow »

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I have tried to find an agency that might be able to help me with rental assistance or security deposit. Unfortunately I have gotten the run around. I call a number they give me another. My landlord tells me that it is hopeless, I hope not. I have a genetic condition called Immunoglobulin G Subclasses. I have IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 and IgG4, this means that my immune system is seriously compromised. Usually I try to borrow from family and friends, but they are having hard economic times. I am chronically sick all the time. If I am able to get help with my rent I know that I will have a place to live, but otherwise I might be evicted and I couldn't possibly survive. So please give me accurate information that might help me live a little bit longer. Also my landlord won't sign anything pertaining to me getting help but I have my lease. Thanks.