Qualifications needed to rent

Find how to get help with rent
Berman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Qualifications needed to rent

Post by Berman »

My main focus for now is trying to obtain an apartment to house my family before the 4th of April. However as I had mentioned I don't have the qualifications required as a tenant. I need Job letters/proof of income or credit history or bank statement or anything of that source since we are not from here. We are here with non-immigrants visa getting medical treatment for our daughter.
Could you please advise me if there is any form or way that I can get a link or connection, maybe some sort of documentation from a charitable organization that can assist me in getting through with an approval for leasing an appointment as well as a percentage of the rent or housing assistance towards the monthly payment so as to not have an extreme financial struggle. As it is, it's already a struggle. But it would be a more complex and burdened one if we would have nowhere to go.
Thank you for your time.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Qualifications needed to rent

Post by Admin »

We do not know. Each housing program and apartment in Tulsa is different. You will need to call around and ask them. Generally you need an income though. If you want a percentage type deal, then look into section 8 housing. In the meantime, here is more information on transitional housing in Tulsa.
Berman wrote:My main focus for now is trying to obtain an apartment to house my family before the 4th of April. However as I had mentioned I don't have the qualifications required as a tenant. I need Job letters/proof of income or credit history or bank statement or anything of that source since we are not from here. We are here with non-immigrants visa getting medical treatment for our daughter.
Could you please advise me if there is any form or way that I can get a link or connection, maybe some sort of documentation from a charitable organization that can assist me in getting through with an approval for leasing an appointment as well as a percentage of the rent or housing assistance towards the monthly payment so as to not have an extreme financial struggle. As it is, it's already a struggle. But it would be a more complex and burdened one if we would have nowhere to go.
Thank you for your time.
I look forward to hearing from you.