Moving to a mobile home park

Find how to get help with rent
Kylep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving to a mobile home park

Post by Kylep »

I live in Tennessee. I'm am a self-employed caregiver. I make up to 11k to 15k a year but this year I won't be making as much. I lost one of my clients. I live in a 2 bedroom camper and I've purchased a used mobile home. I'm trying to find someone to help with the costs of moving it to a mobile home park or to help with buying a lot. I have 2 children and a really having financial difficulties.
I also was wanting information on one of the grants for help with a car to help me get to work. I have one but it is not running and will take a lot to fix it. Thank you for any information you can offer.
Durham

Re: Moving to a mobile home park

Post by Durham »

Hi, to make long story short, I've had a disability case open for almost 4 years and haven't been able to work in 4 years & 4 months.
Due to the refusal of my local county doctor to diagnose my problems for over two years and only to be diagnosed by new Doctors.
Well, I'm left penniless at this point. I own my mobile home in a nice MH park in Yucaipa. It is 100% paid off but I'm going to lose it if I don't find help paying my space rent!! I can't imagine being homeless at 52 and losing all I have worked for I have chronic pain and need surgeries on hands feet and my back.
Can you please send me info on places I can call for help??
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving to a mobile home park

Post by Admin »

Mobile home rent is rare. But Maybe Total Action for Progress can help. They may refer you to government grants or other forms of assistance. The information can be found here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _fina.html