Apartments with no proof of income'

Find how to get help with rent
DeniseRadford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartments with no proof of income'

Post by DeniseRadford »

Hello, I'm a 28 year old female currently renting a room out of a friend’s apartment. Unfortunately, she needs the room for her kids by February 1, 2018. I have money saved but, no proof of income. I do work but, it’s off the books.
Also, I've been searching for apartments but, found no luck due to no proof of income and going to a shelter is not an option for me. So, I was wondering is there any type of services or programs that I could get assistance/help with.
JennyMay12

Re: Apartments with no proof of income'

Post by JennyMay12 »

Need help keeping our room in this apartment until Monday when I get paid. We have two small children husband and I are in school just trying to keep our family in our room until we get paid.
We are one all housing shelter, but we have zero credit as well as income. Husbands going to be graduating this upcoming semester. Our son is 3 years old and in Surgery now. We need a place to go after for him to recover. Please help us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

An apartment with zero proof of income? Good luck. Every landlord will want something. Maybe look into some government aid, as sometimes section 8 can offer free rent homes, but those are very rare and limited inventory too.
JennyMay12 wrote:We are one all housing shelter, but we have zero credit as well as income. Husbands going to be graduating this upcoming semester. Our son is 3 years old and in Surgery now. We need a place to go after for him to recover. Please help us.
USOpen

Post by USOpen »

I recently got note that my apartment that I live in will no longer be the home for me and my daughter. I'm not being evicted but they won't let me resign my lease and when I asked the reason there wasn’t one. Even though I have no proof of income I have paid all my bills on time every month that I have lived here and just don't understand why do I have to just jump and move from a place I call home.
It's fallen hard on me due to being a single mother financially and with no other help anyway a little about me I'm a single young mother. I do have a full time job but sometimes we need help. I have gotten approved for an apartment for my income and the landlord did not ask proof. But with the short notice I haven't been able to come up with the move in fee and I'm am supposed to move in the 24th of this month. Please I pray that I can get some type of help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You indicated you had a past eviction on your record. There are still ways to rent an apartment, even with that eviction and/or limited or no proof of income. We have all resources information listed and tips to rent with an eviction.
Roman

Post by Roman »

My niece, who is 21, lives in Waldron, AR. She is currently separated from her husband who is filing for divorce. She has just been approved for low income apartment. Her rent will be free, but she is responsible for her electricity and gas bills and she has zero income so no proof of it. Yesterday (May 1), she had a C-section and delivered a baby girl. She will not be able to work for some time and the baby's father will not provide support until court ordered. Are there any programs in her area that could help with utilities and a zero income apartment until she gets on her feet?