October rent due

Find how to get help with rent
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

October rent due

Post by Stretch »

I am currently 36 weeks pregnant. I am unable to work. I am looking for help paying my rent for just the month of October. My sister cosigned on my lease and has been helping me pay my rent however due to unexpected expenses she has had this month she is unable to assist me with my rent payment for October.
I've looked several places and have to found anyone who can help. Please, my rent is 899 month. Please help. I'm a single mom of a 5 year old boy and my other son is due in a few weeks.
Ahhdaddy

Re: October rent due

Post by Ahhdaddy »

I need help paying my rent. My check won't clear fast enough. My rent is due 9\28\2017. I stay at the Allen Park Motor lodge motel in Allen Park Michigan. I need to at least 800 to pay so I can get caught up. I start work this Friday. Please help me get caught up. I need food to, thank you.
Minaj

Post by Minaj »

Good morning,
I am looking to receive rental assistance for the month of October.
I have been trying to contact Salvation Army for assistance but can never get through to leave a voicemail or get through to an operator.
Can someone please send me a list of programs that I can speak with someone directly & that has funds available for rental assistance? Thank you so much.
LoreyM

Post by LoreyM »

Hi, I am 32 weeks pregnant and right now I am not working any longer. It has been hard for me in the last couple of months due to me not working and barely having that additional help from family and friends. I'm very afraid next month October I will not be able to pay for rent and I truly need HELP.
I'm broke and really need help due to my baby will be arriving any moment next and I want be able to provide a roof over our heads. Please help my family this would be a big blessing and break from all the stress I went upon these couple months. Just think if your daughter were out there with no help and her mother just passed a year ago plus a baby on a way and I'm only 22. I'm trying to make it and I know once I overcome this fall I will become even stronger. Thank you so much for you time! God bless.
Stewards

Post by Stewards »

I am a single mother of a 1 year old and a 4 year old that has just started school. With increases in insurance and the new addition of school supplies, and the AMAZING growth spurt of both my children, the bigger clothes I bought for this season, they have already out grown them.
I have gotten behind on my rent tremendously and I was only able to pay 200.00 of my $550.00 rent for the month of September and I have not been able to pay anything for this month of October. I am asking for a one time assistance of ANYTHING to help me catch up with my rent.
am expecting a raise in November/December and an additional raise in February. If I can get caught up on September rent I fell as though I can maintain and manage until my raise which will give me the extra boost I need to hold even stronger until I receive my next raise. If there is any help, anything I will be greatly appreciated.
I am now facing eviction with no where for me and my children to go and I do not want my son who has recently been diagnosed with ADHD to have to be changed to a school that is not going to help him and attempt to force him to be put on medicine.
Yankee_fan

Post by Yankee_fan »

Hello, I am writing in request for help with my rent. We have hit hard times this past month and are unable to pay Octobers rent. I was wondering if there was any assistance that could be given to help us. We are a family of four (10 month old, 8 year old, my spouse and I). My rent is $550. If there is anything you can do to help, please let me know. Thank you and God bless.
JohnChandler

Post by JohnChandler »

I need emergency rental assistance. I just barely paid my September rent after my file had been sent over to start eviction process. I need to get my October rent in ASAP.
Today was the last day before you get hit with a late fee of $93. I am currently on bed rest and pulling unemployment after being laid off my job June 13. I have a 7 year old child and I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant. Please help me.
IsabellaTaylor

Post by IsabellaTaylor »

My rent is due October 1. I lost my job and live in apartments that will not work with me. I have no money but still looking for work. I am 67 years old. My son lives with me and he found work but my SS and his meager income we don't have the full amount. We just moved in two months ago. We had no choice as our prime residence property was sold. We have no credit and the apartments are ok with that. All I hope for is get October rent paid so we don't become homeless. We have no one to help. I am born again Christian.
PS I call labor ready daily but they don't have nothing for me yet - only once for housekeeping. I want to work but need help right now. Thank you kindly. I keep my faith that the Lord will see us thru this weary time.
Tyler Hanson

Post by Tyler Hanson »

Hi, I'm a female who has no close family for at least 20 hours and I recently had to go on disability and I'm temporary out of work.
My rent is due October 1st $630 and for the first time in my life I'm unable to pay my rent due to a recent change in health.
If there is any services or help you are familiar with please let me know. I could use any resources you have. In the meantime, I'm currently trying to find small work or anything that's not too strenuous on my health in order to find money before the first of October.