Eviction without written notice from landlord

Find how to get help with rent
Handler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eviction without written notice from landlord

Post by Handler » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:55 pm

I just found out today that my landlord and I have court this August July 28 the at 1:30. I am in need of emergency rental assistance of $1,000.00 or I and my lady friend of 20 years will be out on the streets. The landlord didn't write me a notice, have a notice of any kind to let me know anything about it. Could you please help? PLEASE?!?!?!?

KevinR

Re: Eviction without written notice from landlord

Post by KevinR » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 am

Hello my name is Omarlyn. I would like to share my story with you to see if there is a way I can get help for the eviction that my landlord verbally gave me. I’m currently unemployed and a full-time student at Suffolk community college through financial aid. I have a 5-year-old and a baby on the way due in August 12, 2020. I am looking for housing help to stop the un written notice from my landlord until I finish school. I just really want to prepare myself for my kids, so they can have a good life. We live in a room right now but facing eviction soon because I can’t pay the rent by myself. I’m not asking for long term help. I just really want to finish my 4-year degree in nursing and then I will be able to do it on my own. I pray you guys consider my case and contact me. Thank you and have a blessed day. I’m in Suffolk county as is the landlord who did not give me an eviction notice.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Eviction without written notice from landlord

Post by Admin » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Evictions can't be verbal. They need to be in writing. There are resources in Colorado that offer homeless prevention.
But try this for eviction help in Colorado.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ion_a.html
Non-profits, the government. charities, and attorneys all help stop evictions in the state of Colorado.

KevinR wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 am
Hello my name is Omarlyn. I would like to share my story with you to see if there is a way I can get help for the eviction that my landlord verbally gave me.