Days Inn Room payment is due

Find how to get help with rent
CarterJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Days Inn Room payment is due

Post by CarterJ »

I need emergency help as soon as possible.
I just got a job at GA Pacific cellulose plant in Brunswick, GA. I'm currently in the Days Inn hotel in Brunswick, GA 31520
I need help paying for my room until I get paid on 8-18-2017....
I started the job on 4-30-2017.... I'm kind of new to the area. I'm trying to get established.... I was told the only overnight shelter in Brunswick was the Salvation Army & its full.... So if possible could I get help with my hotel room or anything ... Please help I don't want to lose my new job? Please help!!
AnnetteMichael Jones

Re: Days Inn Room payment is due

Post by AnnetteMichael Jones »

My family is somewhat homeless moving from family members house to house and Days Inn to Days Inn, and we finally have been offered the opportunity to live in an income base town-home in Chesapeake beach MD and currently I am the only parent with an income and my significant other is unemployed at the time and currently cares for our son while I go out every day and try to make ends meet.
But as stated we were offered an income base living home which will be affordable based on just my income but to get into the home we have to pay first month’s rent and a security deposit which me and my family are short on. We are trying to seek help so that we can get into a stable affordable income based home instead of not knowing where we are going to lay our heads at night other than Days Inn with our 1 year old child. Thanks for taking the time to even consider.
Jon Cor Mac

Re: Days Inn Room payment is due

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

Hello,
My family of 6 is in a difficult situation & I am looking for information to help pay for a hotel, such as a Days Room inn. Our landlord wants us out of our 3 year home as he wants to sell. We can't find anything in our area to rent so we're looking at living in a hotel & he's going to evict us if we don't leave. We lost our only income in October & we've been struggling since so our utility bills are on disconnect. Water is on disconnect for $611 & we have no way to pay it. Any suggestions for the bills or Days Room that is due? Thank you so much for your time.