August rent

Find how to get help with rent
JJJudy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: August rent

Post by JJJudy »

My husband and I have not been able to pay August rent as a result of him being out of work for 7 weeks. We have now received notice of eviction and need some assistance to get caught up until he begins receiving regular paychecks. He's been working  at Home Depot about 10 days now.
I work regularly at Publix grocery. I owe 1024.00 for August rent (this includes late fee and filing fee).
September is fast approaching and my property management can't/won't extend any. More time. This is the first time we've been in this position and I'm looking for  leads for assistance inform of donation or small dollar low cost loan.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
SandraHawkins

Post by SandraHawkins »

Hello,
I wanted to inquire about receiving some assistance with paying next month's rent fir August.  I am currently going through financial hardship due to employment downsizing at my job Alorica in Fresno CA.
I have also missed time due to my illness and need to attend doctor apts. I have absolutely no way to pay my rent and the longer I wait to figure it out the fees get added and I am trying to avoid that best as possible considering my situation.  I would appreciate some information.
Joaquin

Post by Joaquin »

To whom this may concern,
I found this email address on the Ottawa County website about possibly getting help with rent for the month of August.
My husband lost his job 3 weeks ago and he has been applying for jobs everyday but no one is calling. It's been disheartening to say the least and we've been in the same place for 15 years. We don't want to lose our home/apartment.
If anyone can guide me for some assistance, I'd be grateful.
Sadness

Post by Sadness »

Hi, my name is Stephanie. About two and a half weeks ago, my ex-boyfriend kicked me out with nothing but some of my stuff, an unsafe vehicle and a little money. I barely had enough for one night at a motel, and now I need rent help for August. The rest was used for gas and some food. I've been able to stay with family since, but it's not a long term solution. He also agreed to splitting custody of our daughter 50/50 and I get her every other week.
The problem is I can't continue to stay with my mom when I have my daughter because she has a roommate who had said I could stay but not indefinitely. I also haven't been able to work in a few years due to medical issues and then my pregnancy, then taking care of my daughter while my ex-boyfriend worked and supported us, so I have no money to even try to get a place on my own. Is there any way you guys could help me get into a place and maybe help find me a work-from-home job so on the weeks I have my daughter, I don't have to put her in day care, considering that is pretty expensive as well. If you could please get back to me soon for August rent assistance, either by email or phone call, that would be amazing.