Beds are full in shelters

Find how to get help with rent
Glass One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Beds are full in shelters

Post by Glass One »

Hello, I currently just got released from being incarcerated and I’m homeless. There are no beds available at any shelter. I am out of options I feel like. I have been to the state building in Kent County and they can’t help me either. I am looking for work and I need help with a room to rent or anything to resolve my issue of being homeless. Please help me....Thank you,
Newday

Re: Beds are full in shelters

Post by Newday »

Going to Parma court on 4/11/18 due to nonpayment of rent. I am waiting on SSI/ SSDI To send an approval letter and my checks should start soon.
I have been out of work due to chronic medical problems. I went to Parma community center last year they said they cannot help me. Welfare don't have a program out to help someone like me. I call 211 he said I have to go to homeless shelter even though the beds are full.
I am on a lot of medicine and nice to be stable. I understand how some people end up on the streets because we cannot get help. Please if I can receive something let me know where to start. And some of these help center on line want to much info and still don't help me. Than ask me to send money. I do not have money but I want to keep a roof over my head. But how when I am not able body to work.
Janedoe

Post by Janedoe »

To Whom It May Concern:
My roommate and I have nowhere to live after October 23rd, 2018. Awe have been renting a room in a house for the past 7 months. Our landlady is mentally and verbally abusive and has been the entire time we have been there on and off. She had uncontrolled mental instability conditions and also a substance abuse problem that we don't know how bad it is she also over takes her Xanax that is prescribed to her. A fight arose a little over a week ago and the cops were called. She has been so close to me nose to nose a week ago I thought she was going to hit me. We are both terrified of her but have no family that can help us for the next month. We have tried to get on the shelter waiting lists but they won’t allow either of us to seek shelter there because both of us have ADHD and are on a medicine called reptilian so they told us that we were not allowed unless we stopped taking our medicines and we can't do that.
We have no idea what to do since all the shelter beds are full, and have no other family that can help or friends that have room. I and my really hoping there is something you could do for us. We are both employed full-time but our checks and more not only not enough they are not coming soon enough for us to even rent a room somewhere for the next month. Please contact me ASAP we can't sleep in my car as that is illegal. There has to be help somewhere even if we could get help to rent a rent a rent a rent a room for over for one month we could pay it back we just don't get paid soon enough. We could stay where we are and let the landlady evict us but she is not only a danger to us, she is a danger to others. She has an illegal stun gun in the house as well as other weapons and us getting ready to purchase a gun. Please help us!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are transitional housing programs in Dallas you can try for help. They can give some stability while you work, gain savings, income, and find a place to live. So try them for assistance.
Janedoe wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
Our landlady is mentally and verbally abusive and has been the entire time we have been there on and off. n. Please help us!