June rent past due

Find how to get help with rent
DeniseRadford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

June rent past due

Post by DeniseRadford »

I'm unemployed and have no way to pay my rent. I resigned from my job in April 17 because it was a hostile environment and I could no longer tolerate the way I was being treated. I applied for unemployment but they denied it. Now I have no income to pay my June rent and I don't want to be homeless again. I been trying to get another job but no luck yet. I'm still looking hoping to be employed soon.
Tasi Fish

Re: June rent past due

Post by Tasi Fish »

My household needs emergency assistance with paying June and July rent. My Mother is on Social Security, my Partner just started a job and will not receive a paycheck for more than two weeks. I am currently unemployed, but may have employment as early as next week. My Partner and I both receive CO Medicaid and food stamps.
VINASKY

Post by VINASKY »

Help paying the rest of this month's June rent. Our rent is 600 and my husband has been in and out of the hospital. We have been able to pay 400 on Wednesday and he was rushed back to the hospital and when he got out be went to HEB to cash is check to pay the rest of are rent were he lost his wallet with all his check in there.
So now we have been having a bad month to where my husband has given up on life for not Being able to pay rent to where we are on the verge of getting kicked out. Even if we have paid 400 of the 600 that needed to be paid I ask you if you all can please just help with anything. You all can even if it's just to give my kids a Christmas. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please just pray for my husband. He really is trying his best.
Stubaker

Post by Stubaker »

Hello,
 My 59 year old brother is mentally disabled with a lot of physical issues. He was evicted in May, from the Assisted Living Center where he was living – Oakland County Michigan. We found him a room and board place to live, however, there wasn’t time to change the mailing address with social security to the new place, and the owner of the old place, the assisted living center, received the June social security check.  Instead of turning it over to my brother as he should have, he kept it and cashed it. I’ve reported all of this to different agencies, SS, LARA, LTCO.  However, we need to pay rent of $550 for the month of June to keep him in the new place, since the old place/owner took/kept/cashed his June check.
 Can you please help with rent for June?
 Thank you so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are places for emergency rent assistance in Oakland County. But evicted from an Assisted Living Center? That is not common. What did he do? Something illegal? As those often have little or no rent due.
Stubaker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:23 am Hello,
 My 59 year old brother is mentally disabled with a lot of physical issues. He was evicted in May, from the Assisted Living Center where he was living – Oakland County Michigan. We found him a room and board place to live, however, there wasn’t time to change the mailing address with social security to the new place, and the owner of the old place, the assisted living center, received the June social security check. 
Malawai

Post by Malawai »

Hello, my name is Desiree Sykes and I'm in need of assistance with paying my June rent. I have an eviction notice because I'm behind in my June rent. I recently lost my job last month and now I'm struggling to pay my bills. I have until the 23rd of this month to catch up on the rent or I will get put out. I can't afford getting put out my place with nowhere to go. So, if you could please help. I staying in Illinois. LANSING, IL  Thank you for your time and will be waiting for your respond.  
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

June rent from last year, or upcoming June rent? Did you try one of the COVID relief programs that the federal government had. As they were trying to stop evictions. If that did not work, then try this for [url=https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _rent.html][how to get help with rent near you/url].
Malawai wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:21 am Hello, my name is Desiree Sykes and I'm in need of assistance with paying my June rent. I have an eviction notice because I'm behind in my June rent.