Behind on rent as separated

Find how to get help with rent
Rufina Gonzalez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Behind on rent as separated

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

I filed for rental assistance. My home address has changed. New address is Hertford, NC 27944. Rent is $500.00 per month. Currently I have no heat as I cannot afford to get propane. All bills are in my estranged husband's name until I can get my S.S.I. benefits established. I am getting Medicaid and $24.00 per month for S.S.I. disability.
Landlord is aware that I am in the process of receiving assistance. My estranged husband signed a promissory note to pay my bills until I receive assistance. He is on full disability and V.A. benefits for mental disabilities. My separation from him was due to being abused. I am currently going to Port for Mental health help. Please change my form information. I do not have transportation and am currently without money to pay for transportation. My phone is old and I do not have an answering machine. I may not hear a call.
Sylvia Harris

Re: Behind on rent as separated

Post by Sylvia Harris »

I am living in a disability income and I had help with bills to until my son moved out recently. I am separated from my husband in which is dealing with medical reasons that now are preventing him to work indefinitely due to complications from surgery on September 22. He needs someone to car for him. So I’m letting him stay here until he is healthy enough to try to go back home. We recently applied for unemployment on 11/26 and my rent is late which was due on 11/15/16. His surgeon can’t give us a day he may return to work. Is there anyone Webster County that may help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Behind on rent as separated

Post by Admin »

There are many Webster Counties across the US. Which one? Which state? If your rent is late, then talk to your landlord too and ask him or her for more time. Do that as you apply for assistance in Webster County. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... and_l.html
Sylvia Harris wrote:I am living in a disability income and I had help with bills to until my son moved out recently. I am separated from my husband in which is dealing with medical reasons that now are preventing him to work indefinitely due to complications from surgery on September 22. He needs someone to car for him. So I’m letting him stay here until he is healthy enough to try to go back home. We recently applied for unemployment on 11/26 and my rent is late which was due on 11/15/16. His surgeon can’t give us a day he may return to work. Is there anyone Webster County that may help?