Money for deposit for a Cooperative

Find how to get help with rent
Bellion
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for deposit for a Cooperative

Post by Bellion »

am looking for rental deposit help. I live in a Cooperative. Cooperatives have membership fees. The one where I live has a fee of $2500. Currently I live in a 2 bedroom basement apartment with my 3 children. It is very depressing and stressful to live with bugs, spiders and mold.
We are clean people. No matter what product I use to clean, the bugs and mold is there. I have been offered a 4-bedroom townhouse in this cooperative. I really need it. Only is I don't have the $2500. Can you direct me in some type of direction?
Doglover12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money for deposit for a Cooperative

Post by Doglover12 »

I need help with my rent in the cooperative I live in. I have two kids. I'm about loos my apartment. I try calling community action and almost every church here in Decatur Alabama and they said they don't have money to help me out. I was never in this situation before.
I work and make only 500 every other week. My boyfriend Lost his job. We just applied for food stamps as well as deposit program if we need to move. We don't have any food in house. Please help us pay our rent so our kids don't lose they home. Please god bless you.