$100 dollars for rent

Find how to get help with rent
BeginAgain
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

$100 dollars for rent

Post by BeginAgain »

I am inquiring about rental assistance, and I just need $100 bucks. I have had some unexpected difficulties arise and was wondering about talking with someone about some emergency help to get through this month. I have all of my rent except $100. I have been approved for section 8 and have been in search of new residence. I had some expenses that were unforeseen leaving me a little short on rent. Is there someone I can speak to about possibly helping?
I do not want to have an additional $100 to pay due to a late fee and negatively impact my payment history especially while trying to be approved at a new apartment. Can someone call me and we can set up a meeting? I could really use your help or any assistance you can provide. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: $100 dollars for rent

Post by Admin »

One hundred dollars is not that much. Maybe a charity can help, such as the Salvation Army New york City rent programs. Be sure to bring proof of income, residency, employment, and other supporting data. That will help in your application for that rental assistance.
BeginAgain wrote:I am inquiring about rental assistance, and I just need $100 bucks.
Damon

Re: $100 dollars for rent

Post by Damon »

I just recently moved into my apartment in December but because of the flood my roof caved in the first week I moved in. I had to live in a hotel until July 5th while they were fixing it. At the same time I lost my job; and all the money I had I had to waist on food and gas going back and forth to my apartment. I just recently got a job that's going to help me get back on my feet, I start tomorrow. But at this point I really need just $100 to help with my rent. Thank you in advance!