Need security deposit returned from landlord

Find how to get help with rent
Wroclaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need security deposit returned from landlord

Post by Wroclaw »

My landlord ended my lease since I kept paying my rent late. I am having it very hard to find somewhere to rent since my Landlord didn't give me much time to leave the place before I can find somewhere else to rent. And I won’t get back my Security Deposit till May 2017 because it takes 45 days until I can get my Security Deposit back from that landlord.
Stubaker
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need security deposit returned from landlord

Post by Stubaker »

I have been homeless from February through April 2019 due to stolen security deposit from past landlord who never returned the cash. I finally was able to secure a rental property. My rent is 1300 a month. My landlord required a $2000 security deposit. I am on unemployment and disability. I do not know how long my disability payments, but alas rest that will last. If I do not come up with the security deposit which was stolen, then I will be in trouble. My landlord threatened to give me a three-day notice. I plan on working again, once hired. I really need to keep this place or my son and I will be homeless again. Thank you so much,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need security deposit returned from landlord

Post by Admin »

If your security deposit and/or rent was not returned, then try a lawyer. Some focus on tenants/rental issues. We have details on options too, including lwayers that stop evictions.