Craigslist apartments needed

Find how to get help with rent
Patty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Craigslist apartments needed

Post by Patty »

I was laid off from my job in October and was denied unemployment so my rent hasn't been paid since September of 2015. I'm currently 4 months behind on my rent and have been given until the end of the 2nd week of April 2017 to have all the rent caught up or I am being evicted. I do not want to need to look for a new rental apartment unit on Craigslist, which may be my last resort
I just got this notice of time period today March 2017. I'm in the process of a SSI disability hearing back in November of 2015 that has been continued to February 9 2017....I don't know what to do...I need help...I'm in the process of getting mental help and therapy at Holy Family.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Craigslist apartments needed

Post by Admin »

Well, no need to stick just to Craigslist. Try one of the free housing programs out there. Also ask your church (hold Family) for suggestions. Maybe someone in the parish has ideas.
Patty wrote: I do not want to need to look for a new rental apartment unit on Craigslist, which may be my last resort
Pertyio
anti spam: Blue

Re: Craigslist apartments needed

Post by Pertyio »

Working single mother recently relocated into apartment housing that I found on Craiglist, however unable to get back on track from paying security, storage fees. I can’t get back ahead, I left a few years ago to take care of my mother who had terminal cancer, since her death I have relocated 3 's. Just need some help to get myself and Children back on our feet.
I received an eviction notice the other day and I’m scared because I have family who can assist me nor friends, I have worked at my City Job for almost 20 years and at this point in my life I need some help. If you can do anything to help me pay this rent it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.