Dallas Resident Single Female NEED HELP

Find how to get help with rent
PeaceOfMind
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dallas Resident Single Female NEED HELP

Post by PeaceOfMind »

Hello All!

I am a single female, residing in Dallas, TX and need immediate help on rental assistance. I've been hanging on by a thread due to a part time job and it's been impossible to find full time employment. While I'm trying to remain positive, I can't help but to worry about becoming homeless as a single female. It's horrifying!

Please, anyone! I really need help. :cry:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dallas Resident Single Female NEED HELP

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Contact the Urban League of Greater Dallas. they can refer you to various programs, and usually have funds for paying rent.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html

Another option is the TDHCA rent assistance program in Texas. The Urban League contact info above should be able to refer you to this program. TDHCA can provide you with funds to stay in your home and apartment, and stop an eviction in the Dallas Texas area.
Gamefly

Post by Gamefly »

We really need help paying our rent this month. I am a single moms with kids living in Dallas. I've had to stop working to take care of my family more and my fiancé started having seizures. He’s missed a lot of work and now we will not be able to pay our rent this month. I don't want to lose everything we have built as I am in the process of looking for another job,but it is hard being single with kids and a sick fiance. Forever Grateful.
Smoother

Post by Smoother »

Good afternoon,
I'm a single mother and I have a child he is 2 years and 9 months. I need help with a place where to live in Dallas Texas with me and my child because I just found a job with a very low income that is hourly pay. Please help me to solve this problem as it is stressing me out. I don't know what to do, if any appointment required please let me know when I can meet someone from your department.
Chicken

Post by Chicken »

Hello, I am 27 years of age, single women. I will be 28 in May.
I have lived with my parents the last 9 months. Before that I was in Tyler TX living with my ex-husband. He was very abusive and my step dad went and brought me here, Dallas.
I have been helping him around the house and with their 4 children. I never got paid for anything I've done. I am going to be starting a new job this week. My stepdad wasn't happy about this because he needs my help at the house. This is wrong.
He informed me today that he was making me leave. I have a new job coming up but I will not have any place to stay. I have nothing. I only have my clothes. No money yet.
The only place I can go is to my ex-husbands house. I can't do that again and would rather be a single women instead.
I am reaching out and asking for help. I put an ad on craigslist for a roommate or somewhere I can afford once I start getting my paycheck.
I don't know where to turn. I am scared of being homeless. I've never been in this situation. I have no money yet, and about to lose the roof over my head.
I have a clean background, I don't drink and I don't do any kind of drugs. I'm a very sweet person and friendly. Surely there is a program that can help me while I'm helping myself. I would live in a garage or anything right now.
If you or anybody you know that can help me please let me know. My time is running out here. I come from a long line of abusers. My ex was one to. I do have depression and bipolar which I was on medicine for but I couldn't afford to see my Psychiatrist anymore. Please help me if you can.
Herf Tim

Post by Herf Tim »

Hi, I have low income on SSI, and a single women and am at risk of homelessness and maintaining mental stability. Also I have a baby who won't be with me until I get my own. I'm looking for transitional housing in Dallas Texas to move in next Friday.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try any one of the dozens of rental assistance programs in Dallas. As there are many, as listed here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Maybe between those options, as the transitional housing units, you can get the help you need.

Herf Tim wrote:Hi, I have low income on SSI, and a single women and am at risk of homelessness and maintaining mental stability. Also I have a baby who won't be with me until I get my own. I'm looking for transitional housing in Dallas Texas to move in next Friday.